Glass tempering and heat strengthening
Modern exteriors and interiors are impossible without the using of glass surfaces. Very often these materials are used in kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms of your apartment or a country house. The glass must be safe, considering the frequency of useing among the people. Therefore, while manufacturing the tempering of glass is taking place before delivering it to the object. Tempered glass ensures protection and helps to avoid unwanted injuries, if the item is broken suddenly. If tempered glass breaks into tiny pieces, it helps to prevent serious scratches.
Glass tempering is making as follows: the heat treatment is going on by special technology, the result of which is tension because of the instantaneous cooling. The glass tempered by this way can not be cut. It acquires the properties of high strength and can be resistant to temperature extremes. In the process the hot glass is a heterogeneous subject. It could easily burst, even if you want carefully cut a small part. Because of the proper treatment, you receive tempered glass for request in several times stronger that is not influences in the cost much. In addition, you get a solid and stable object with no sharp angles, which can carries high temperatures and other external stresses.
It is possible to order tempered glass in Kiev in the Seven Glass company, which provides services for glass tempering and bending, according to all international standards. As other materials are gradually replaced, to buy tempered glass for any facilities is not difficult. Now it is used for facades, roofs, doors and windows, also used for floors and stairs. And even for more complex constructions: bridges and bearing frameworks.
Our experts produce tempered glass structures for massive and complex constructions in Kiev. Thanks to the professional experience, Seven Glass employees can confidently guarantee a quality glass processing and form the cost and terms of the order.
Tempered glass, characteristics:
- all types of glass
- low emissivity glass
- Glass with a soft (magnitrol) coating
- Glass with a solid (pyrolytic) coating
- glass thickness from 4 mm to 19 mm
- Min sheet size: 150 mm x 350 mm
- max sheet size: 2440 mm x 4200 mm
The productiveness of 2-performance convection oven is 45% higher than ordinary ovens
Tempered glass, advantages:
- glass strength while impact increases in 5-10 times
- the 250 MPa bending strength increasing
- strength is 7 times more than the glass sheet has
- Wide temperature range of glass exploitation
- Toned glass retains 99% of the optical characteristics
- large temperature difference resistance to inside and outside the rooms
Tempered glass application:
- facades glazing (by means of double-glazed windows )
- zenith lights (skylights), glass domes
- translucent frame constructions, shop windows
- mansards / stairs / partitions
- production of household appliances
- production of furniture and interior solutions
heat-strengthened glass application:
- glazing of inclined facades
- zenth lights
- roof and nymphaeums glazing