It is hard to imagine a modern house or office building without plastic windows today. The main and the most important part of this construction are double-glazed windows. This product is hermetically combines several layers of glass in order to keep the internal environment dry. The gaps between the glass layers are necessarily filling with argon. Most often, the production is automated, but sometimes windows are made manually. These factors are completely dependent on the types of double-glazed windows and their size.
How Seven Glass factoy works (watch the video):
Double-glazed windowsIt is necessary to follow standard technical rules and regulations for producing a high-quality double-glazed window at professional specially equipped vehicles. This technology involves a great responsibility and the final quality result depends on this process. There are several types of manufacturing:
- in small quantities (approximately 50 products during the day)
- Industrial (approximately 500 articles during the day)
- automated manufacturing (approximately 1,000 products during the day)
- cuting the right amount of glass of required shape and size manually or by using equipment.
- manufacturing of remote frames
- washing of glass for perfect purity passing all stages in the separate sections
- filling with dehumidifier
- frame assembling
- airtight layer is applied on the edge of the remote frames
- double-glazed windows assembling and crimping
- the second layer of sealant is applying to prevent moisture entering
- drying and control of the finished assembled product
Technological cycle of double-glazed windows production at Seven Glass factory:Sample collection of glass / glass sorting
Glass cutting process. Process of cutting glass cloth on our factory is automated. Our equipment provides the perfect cut.
Cleaning the glass / Quality Control of glass washing .Glass washing depends on the tightness and durability of the finished product. Washing technology is provided by special brushes and heated demineralised water, after which the cloth is dried by blowing of warm air. Quality control of glass washing is carried out by company specialists.
Making spacers – spacers are cuting / bending from high quality aluminum spacer shape. After forming the frame, the desiccant is filling inside the frame with a followed application of heated butyl.
Glass assembling is assembling of which is carrying out on a special table. At a distance of 4 mm from the edge the finished spacer with layer butyl is applying, and then the second glass is puting on the frame.
Pressing and germetization. Assembling double-glazed window automatically fed for pressing with subsequent filling of the double-glazed window cell with dry air or argon.
All products are made according to DSTU B V.2.7-107-2001 requirements. Delivery of products is carried out in a specially equipped for glass transporting cars.
- Glass tempering and bending
- 2-convection ovel for glass tempering (upper and lower convection)
- glass bending on automated lines
- Cutting and treatment
- Cutting of glass jambo
- Rectangular and figured cutting of any type of glass cloth
- Cut-outs for fittings of any complexity
Seven Glass – glass processing on Glass Master 35 machining centerGlass cutting on Seven Glass factory Glass structures manufacturing technologies is a complex and paintstaking process that requires careful monitoring and compliance with all standards. Seven Glass Company produces windows without compromising standards, allowing customers to receive excellent quality products. Such high-tech products will function properly for many years and decorate your room. It is a pleasure to see the world through such windows.